[bookshare-discuss] Book Courier question

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 23:17:01 -0500

I have a question for you all, as I get closer to having the amount to
purchase the BC.  Do you have to use the transfer tool to copy files over to
the BC.  Or can you use the standard compact flash card reader.  I have one
for my Braillenote, attached to my computer.  So just wondering.  Especially
as Teddy was saying he doesn't use the transfer tool anymore.

Would appreciate your thoughts, need about eighty more bucks and I am there.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com