[bookshare-discuss] Re: Bhagavad gita for men

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 11:16:26 -0700 (PDT)

Ernie,

This was different. I obviously have the title wrong,
because now I can't find the book anywhere in any of
my library catalogs or on amazon or barnes and noble.
But it was a request that I wanded in when I was
working at the library last week, and I looked at it.
It sn't the original Bhagavad Gita -- it's for gay men
and it's illustrated, and like the Bhagavad Gita  it's
instructional. I've tried various combinations of
words but I still can't find it in our library's
catalog. I', wondering now if it was an interlibrary
loan from another library system.

I'm sorry now that I mentioned it, since I can't seem
to find it even in the Amazon or B & N catalogs, but
maybe that's because I don't have the title exactly
right. I know Bhagavad Gita was in there somewhere,
maybe as a subtitle, because that's what piqued my
curiousity and caused me to look inside.

CIndy

http://mail.yahoo.com