[bookshare-discuss] Re: Best Environment For Reading Bookshare Files in Braille

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 20:35:26 -0800

Hi Eden,

You can most simply use the xml file.  If you hit enter on that file, you
will be reading in your internet browser.  That's the least complicated way
to do what you ask, I think.  If you want to keep only the files necessary
to read this way, you keep the xml file and the html.css files.

Mayrie

  _____