[bookshare-discuss] Re: Beginners with Bookshare

  • From: "Gregory A. Daniel" <gdaniel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 23:12:13 -0500

Hi Julie,

I think that we are fellow members of at least one other reading list, and possibly two. Thank you for your welcoming message. I've downloaded the unpacking tool, but do I also need the Daisy Reader as well in order to read books on my computer? I am hoping to own a Book Port soon--a late Christmas gift, I think. Any and all help will always be appreciated. Thanks.

Greg from Columbus, Ohio
At 10:47 PM 12/31/06 -0500, you wrote:
Hi, Greg. If you're just interested in the membership aspect of Bookshare
and not volunteering to scan or validate books, this is definitely where you
can ask questions. <smile> If you are interested in the volunteering aspect
of things, you may want to join the volunteer list because you'll get more
help there, but for the general membership, this is the place to be. <smile>
Welcome! Take care.
--
Julie Morales
http://juliemorales.avonrepresentative.com/