[bookshare-discuss] Re: BKS2 files not folders

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 12:31:21 -0500

You're right, just save it.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Lynn I
  To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2009 8:47 AM
  Subject: [bookshare-discuss] Re: BKS2 files not folders

  Hi Traci!

  I believe you need to go to the "my account" settings under preferences,  and
change your download preferences.

  Where it says "Please download BKS2 Format", check the radio button to "no"

  After that, I believe you should be able to click on the "DAISY" link to
download a book. Someone please correct me if I am wrong about this.

  HTH

  Blessings.

  Lynn I