[bookshare-discuss] Re: Approved!

  • From: "Sue Stevens" <jmu1942@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 17:24:22 -0500

Got it!  Thanks for that link Julie.

----- Original Message -----
From: "J.M." <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2004 4:09 PM
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] Re: Approved!

Hi, Sue. If you have Windows XP, it comes with a basic ZIP utility. I like
Power Archiver, which can be downloaded from the JFW Lite programs page. The
direct link to the downloaded file is
http://www.jfwlite.com/powarc61.exe
If you click on this link, it'll take you directly to the download, so it
should automatically start. It's free, and it's what I use. It works well
for me. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.