[bookshare-discuss] Re: Approved!

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <kellhart@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 11:23:14 -0500

Hi Sue, and welcome to Bookshare! We can always use more volunteers.

Can you find the Winzip program on your computer--is there a shortcut to it
on the desktop or is there one in your start menu? If so, try opening it and
checking out the menus. You should be able to work from within the program.
If you need help with the commands let us know. If you don't find WinZip on
your computer at all you can go online and download a trial version of it
and use that, at least for a while. I do have the installer for a free zip
utility and if you'd like I could send you the file. I don't use it myself
though because I have 3 other compression utilities installed already, and
enough is enough! <lol>
Kellie