[bookshare-discuss] Re: Any Ideas For My English Essay About Children's Picturebooks With Same Theme?

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, afannin@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 17:26:21 -0700

I'm emailing this to my instructor as well. Just to make sure.
Zathura (Hardcover)
by Chris Van Allsburg (Author)
23 Reviews
5 star: (11)
4 star: (3)
3 star: (5)
2 star: (2)
1 star: (2)
See all 23 customer reviews...
(23 customer reviews)
List Price: $18.00
Price: $13.50 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over
$25. Details
You Save: $4.50 (25%)
Availability: In Stock. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
Want it delivered Wednesday, March 12? Order it in the next 22 hours
and 9 minutes, and choose One-Day Shipping at checkout. See details
112 used & new available from $0.82
Also Available in: List Price: Our Price: Other Offers:
Hardcover (Bargain Price) $18.00 $5.49 9 used & new from $5.49
Better Together
Buy this book with Jumanji by Chris Van Allsburg today!
Buy Together Today: $26.39
Does any of this sound right?