[bookshare-discuss] Another missing book

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 10:23:00 -0700 (PDT)

Like Shelley, I seem to have lost a book. I'd
downloaded 100 Women Who Shaped History to fix
(Marissa put it from the collection onto the download
list for me). I went to renew it, and it's not  on my
upload list or  the download list nor did it find its
way back into the collecton.

Does anybody have it? If so, that's o.k., because I'm
just about to start on the validation. I can keep the
book and help you if you find any problems you can't
handle. But if no one has it . . . Shelley, did you
ever find out where your missing book disappeared to?

If no one has it, the only thing I can figure is that
maybe I mis-counted and today isn't the seventh day
from when I downloaded it. If no one has it, I'll just
work away at it and  keep checking the upload list
every day.  If it still isn't there when I'm finished
with the book I'll submit it as a replacement.

http://vote.yahoo.com