[bookshare-discuss] Re: Another book port question

  • From: talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 23:49:14 -0400

Does it say a variety of synthesizers, or a variety of synthesized voices?
It does have Perfect Paul, Vader, Big Bob, Precise Pete, Ricochet Randy,
Biff, Skip,and  Robo Robert,.  I hadn't noticed it before, but definitely
male chauvinist.  I also can't imagine listening to a whole book with a
couple of the selections.

Dave