[bookshare-discuss] Re: Another book port question

  • From: "Lou Kolb" <loukolb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 14:43:38 -0400

Just to be clear, when the Book Port speeds up a voice the pitch does not
change.  There is no Donald Duck  Effect.  Formatting a flash card is
recommended but is quite simple and is done on the BP itself.  You just
press and confirm a keystroke.  It takes only seconds.  I'm not selling book
ports, I just want to make sure the info that's out there is accurate.  Lou