[bookshare-discuss] Re: Another book port question

  • From: "Mary Otten" <maryotten@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 12:20:58 -0500

Hi Shelly,
I think the waranty for the Courier is a year. I did have a problem with mine
several months after purchase. I bought one when they first came out. I know it
was more than 3 months after purchase. And they replaced
my unit free of charge. All I paid was shipping to return the old unit.  the
new unit has worked fine since I got it earlier this year. The courier does nt
have the ability to speed up audio, like mp3 or audible. Users have
requested it. I personally don't care for that, since I did my share of donald
duck reading when I was in school and now, when reading for pleasure, I enjoy a
human voice that sounds normal. The courier has had
several upgrades since it came out, all of which have been free.
Mary