[bookshare-discuss] Almost Like A Song

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 02:18:22 -0500

Hi, everyone. Ronnie Milsap's autobiography entitled Almost Like A Song has been added to the collection today. This is a well-written book that tells the story of Ronnie's life beginning in the mountains of Carolina and follows the path of his career. I especially enjoyed reading this book because it's written in a style that made me feel like we were chatting at the kitchen table over coffee and a slice of pie. I like his balanced and thoughtful approach to his blindness, and I like hearing about the music that shaped his world. I hope some of you will enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed scanning it.