[bookshare-discuss] Accelerated Reader

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 19:40:46 -0400

I know a lot of schools are using this program.  Does anyone know of a good
website where we might find the list of books that are worth AR points.
Might be a project for the children book lovers among us, and boost
Bookshare to say they have the AR titles.  Even if not labeled as AR.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com