[bookshare-discuss] Re: About New Books

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2008 08:20:46 -0500

Good historical fiction rather than romance disguised as historical fiction. By good I mean well researched history and well developed characters and plots. Mysteries with historical settings are great too.

Good fantasy and sci fi rather than adventure games turned into books.

Nonfiction related to personal finance, starting a small business and useful things such ad nutrition and cooking.

Nonfiction biography and history is good too.

Please get more books on the stock market if possible.

Bookshare has unique collections of spiritual and religious books which we can always increase.
E.