[bookshare-discuss] Re: A question that has already been asked?

  • From: <leliastruve@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 09:27:11 -0700

MessageAre the upgrades free? or no?

Lelia
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jim O'Neill
  To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2008 9:10 AM
  Subject: [bookshare-discuss] Re: A question that has already been asked?

  Congratulations! Lelia,

  I hope that you enjoy it as much as I do.

  If you go to the Human Ware site, you can find information on Two list's.

  One is the News wire announce list which will give you information on the
Stream upgrades.

  The other is the discussion list for the stream.

  Below is a list of direct links that may be of help when using your Stream:

  Stream Product Page Direct Link http://www.humanware.ca/stream.html

  Stream Tutorial Direct Link
http://www.humanware.ca/web/en/media/stream_audio_tutorial.zip

  Stream Companion Direct Link