[bookshare-discuss] Re: A plea for some restraint!

  • From: "maithe007" <maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 17:34:45 -0400

Monica,

I agree with you.  I make sure to post to both groups in order to prevent
someone from buying or scanning the book I already have.  I know it is a lot of
mail, but this is the only way to make sure everybody gets the information.

Ann, sorry for all the double postings, but I just don't want people to waste
money and/or time on something that is already taken care of.  Also, there are
questions that one person in the other group might answer that others on your
list cannot.  It can be confusing at times.  Sorry for all the messages.

Maithe