[bookshare-discuss] Re: A new device for your MP3 books from BookShare

  • From: Tony Baechler <bookshare@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 01:42:20 -0800

Please do not advertise on this list. This list is for Bookshare discussion, not your money making efforts. Post this somewhere else or not at all. I really find this type of email highly objectionable and it has no business being posted here. Not only is this off topic but it is blatant advertising. If I was going to buy something, I would make it a point not to buy from you because of this. You've just lost a potential customer!

At 10:11 AM 2/23/07 -0600, you wrote:
Ferguson Enterprises is very pleased to announce the following information

Please see our contact info with our store hours at the bottom of this email.
Please feel free to pass this on to anyone.