[bookshare-discuss] A curiocity

  • From: Larry Higgins <larry.b.higgins@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2018 21:46:58 -0500

Dear Listers,

Have any of you noticed over the past three days or so, that Sage Publications has been double uploading their offerings to the Bookshare site? This is, at least as far as I know, a rather unusual practice. Could someone from the Bookshare staff who might be reading this list provide an explanation for this unusual behavior?

I'm indeed very happy that this particular publisher wishes to make their materials available to us, but I do wish someone could please contact these kind people and explain that only one entry per title is sufficient.

Sincerely,

Larry

 Put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the Subject line.  To get a list of
available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject line.