[bookshare-discuss] Re: A Separate Peace & newspapers

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 23:13:21 -0700 (PDT)

Brenda, I forwarded your message to Jesse.

The only way I know for a book in the collection to be
fixed, i.e., to have missing pages put in, is for a
member such as you to download the book, as you have,
scan in and validate the missing pages, and then
submit it with a note that it's a replacement copy for
the book with the missing pages.

Cindy

http://vote.yahoo.com