[bookshare-discuss] Re: A Separate Peace & newspapers

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 18:21:29 -0700 (PDT)

Brenda, I don't know if the book being in BRF would
make a difference or not, but if the book is marked
Excellent and pages are missing the Powers that Be
need to know so that the book can be pulled from the
collection. Hopefully someone like Jesse or Peter will
read your post, but you could e-mail Jesse at
jesse.f@xxxxxxxxxxxx and tell him.

Cindy

http://vote.yahoo.com