[bookshare-discuss] Re: 2004 Top Ten Titles for Students with Print DisabilitiesReleased by Recording for the Blind & Dyslexic

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 10:23:04 -0500 (EST)

Pratik

Let me just say that my experiences with RFB&D have been 180 degrees the
opposite of yours.
The point I was making was the impetus for a book being in the RFB&D
collection are requests from their customers.
I suppose like any volunteer organization, they too have limits at times
as to what they can and cannot do based on available volunteers, budget
constraints and all of the other items that volunteer-based organizations
must deal with.