[booksandbeyond] tonight's tapeing

  • From: "Nancy Lynn" <freespirit52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Friends at ACBRadio" <friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Missouri List" <Missouri-l@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Mikes Other Mess" <Mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 06:06:13 -0500

On the next B&B taping, we have Lee Simonson, the publisher of Heart
Warmers, Kid Warmers, and pet Warmers. We've had columnists on before, but
this time we have the actual publisher of the web site. If you've ever read
any of those stories, you'll know how warm and wonderful they really are.
With Mr. Simonson, we'll talk about the history of these columns and about
how stories are chosen each week for your reading pleasure. The web site is
www.heartwarmers.com. Here you can read some of the stories and subscribe to
have them delivered to your inbox weekly. Bring your best-sounding
microphone and some thought-provoking questions for this interesting guest.
You won't be disappointed. Look below for how, when, and where to
participate.
To participate in the taping of Books & Beyond, go to

www.ourplace.acbradio.org

www.acbradio.org
> , click
> on the mainstream page and choose your player and connection speed. You
> should begin hearing the stream shortly.
> We tape the show every Thursday morning at 0 hours UTC, or Wednesday
> evening
 at 8pm EST.
> The show is streamed every Sunday morning at 1 hour UTC or Saturday
evening
> at 9pm EST.
> After the show, please write to

bonnie@xxxxxxxxxxxx