[booksandbeyond] tonight's special guest

  • From: "Nancy Lynn" <freespirit52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Friends at ACBRadio" <friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Missouri List" <Missouri-l@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Mikes Other Mess" <Mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 11:19:45 -0500

Tonight on Books & Beyond, we have Michael Josephson, founder of the
Josephson Institute for Ethics as our very special guest. We will discuss
ethics,morals and values in today's society. Due to Michael's tight time
schedule, we will begin the show at about ten before the hour. I request
that, if you intend to attend, please be there as close to 30 minutes before
the hour as possible so we can do proper sound checks. We will call Mr.
Josephson at 15 minutes before the hour to do his sound check, and then
we'll begin the show promptly at that time. In the meantime, be thinking of
any questions you may have about ethics, morals, values, character, etc as
it relates to today's society or pop culture or current events. As always,
come with your best-sounding microphone and good, thought-provoking
questions for this interesting guest. Now here's how and when to be there.
To participate in the taping of Books & Beyond, go to

www.ourplace.acbradio.org

www.acbradio.org
> , click
> on the mainstream page and choose your player and connection speed. You
> should begin hearing the stream shortly.
> We tape the show every Thursday morning at 0 hours UTC, or Wednesday
> evening
 at 8pm EST.
> The show is streamed every Sunday morning at 1 hour UTC or Saturday
evening
> at 9pm EST.
> After the show, please write to

bonnie@xxxxxxxxxxxx