[booksandbeyond] tonight's books and beyond

  • From: "Nancy J. Lynn" <freespirit52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Missouri Chat List" <chat@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "mcb List" <Missouri-l@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 10:10:39 -0600

Do you have questions about the latest technology being developed for the
blind? Is there a product you'd like to see created? Tonight on Books And
Beyond, we have Larry Skutchan, project leader for the technology research
department at the American Printing House for the blind. Bring your
questions and ideas to the show tonight. Note that we are taping the show an
hour earlier to conform with the time change, so please join us at 0 hours
UTC, or 7pm eastern time in the US. Now look below for more information
about how and where to come to the show.

To participate in the taping of Books & Beyond, go to

www.ourplace.acbradio.org
>  and click on the politics room. If this is your
> first time, your computer will download the appropriate software to allow
> the virtual chat room to function. Just follow the prompts and enter the
> room and join the discussion.
 We tape the show each Thursday morning at 0 hours UTC, or Wednesday evening
at 7pm eastern time. After the show, write to bonnie@xxxxxxxxxxxx with your
feedback.