[booksandbeyond] tonight's Books & Beyond

  • From: "Nancy Lynn" <freespirit52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Books And Beyond" <booksandbeyond@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 14:12:34 -0500

Tonight we're taping another great Books & Beyond show. We have as our guest
Ellis Hall, a musician who has worked with Stevie Wonder, Tom Sullivan and
many others. We'll discuss his career through the years. His web site is
www.ellishall.com. We'll tape the show this evening at 9pm easter time, 6pm
pacific time, and 1 hour UTC. Bring your best sounding microphone and some
good questions for our guest.

To participate in the taping of Books & Beyond, go to

www.ourplace.acbradio.org