[booksandbeyond] tonight's B&B

  • From: "Nancy J. Lynn" <freespirit52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Missouri Chat List" <chat@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "mcb List" <Missouri-l@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Friends at ACBRadio" <friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 10:12:35 -0500

I know today is Thursday, but we are taping this week's Books And Beyond
tonight at the usual time in the usual location. That information follows
this announcement. The only change in this information is the date.
On tonight's Books And Beyond, we have John Jackshaw, a blind stand-up
comedian. We will talk with him about his comedy career performing both in
standard comedy clubs and in other venues such as churches and corporate
settings. We'll discuss the differences in the type of material for each
audience. We'll ask him about life on the road for a blind perfomrer, and
we'll discuss the different ways he relates to an audience.
If these topics interest you, please join us tonight at 8pm eastern time in
the politics room, and bring a good microphone and some thought-provoking
questions for this guest.
To participate in the taping of Books & Beyond, go to

www.ourplace.acbradio.org
>  and click on the politics room. If this is your
> first time, your computer will download the appropriate software to allow
> the virtual chat room to function. Just follow the prompts and enter the
> room and join the discussion.
 We tape the show each Thursday morning at 0 hours UTC, or Wednesday evening
at 8pm eastern time. After the show, write to bonnie@xxxxxxxxxxxx with your
feedback.