[booksandbeyond] tonight's B&B

  • From: "Nancy Lynn" <freespirit52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Friends at ACBRadio" <friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Missouri List" <Missouri-l@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 08:55:26 -0500

On tonight's Books And Beyond, we have George Buys, the inventor of the
Talking Communities software we use to record our show. However, we won't
spend much time talking about the technology itself. We'll talk much more
about his life and career. His web site is www.talkingcommunities.com. Now
look below for when and where to hear the show.

www.acbradio.org
> , click
> on the mainstream page and choose your player and connection speed. You
> should begin hearing the stream shortly.
> We tape the show each Wednesday evening at 23 hours UTC, or 7pm eastern
> time.
The show is streamed each Sunday morning at 1 hour UTC or Saturday
evening

bonnie@xxxxxxxxxxxx