[booksandbeyond] this week's taping of Books & Beyond

  • From: "Nancy J. Lynn" <freespirit52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Missouri Chat List" <chat@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "mcb List" <Missouri-l@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Friends at ACBRadio" <friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 06:15:44 -0600

When I first sent this out, I forgot to include Fred's web site, so here's
the whole announcement again.

Is there life during and after vision loss? What is that process like? Where
do you go for help and support? These and other questions will be answered
by this week's guest, Fred Olver. He has written the most comprehensive and
thorough book on the subject of vision loss. His web site is
www.dealingwithvisionloss.com and that's also the name of his book. Come,
join us tonight in the
politics room with your questions and a working microphone and see what we
can learn together. Now look below for how, when and where to join us.

To participate in the taping of Books & Beyond, go to

www.ourplace.acbradio.org
>  and click on the politics room. If this is your
> first time, your computer will download the appropriate software to allow
> the virtual chat room to function. Just follow the prompts and enter the
> room and join the discussion.
 We tape the show each Thursday morning at 0 hours UTC, or Wednesday evening
at 7pm eastern time. After the show, write to bonnie@xxxxxxxxxxxx with your
feedback.