[booksandbeyond] this week's show

  • From: "Nancy Lynn" <freespirit52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Friends at ACBRadio" <friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Missouri List" <Missouri-l@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 07:01:50 -0500

On this week's edition of Books And Beyond, we have Lee Simonson, publisher
of Heart Warmers, Kid Warmers, Pet Warmers and Pocket Warmers. They can all
be found at www.heartwarmers.com. We talk about how stories are chosen for
publication as well as the history of those now famous internet columns. Now
see below for how, when and where to listen.
To participate in the taping of Books & Beyond, go to

www.ourplace.acbradio.org

www.acbradio.org
> , click
> on the mainstream page and choose your player and connection speed. You
> should begin hearing the stream shortly.
> We tape the show each Wednesday evening at 23 hours UTC, or 7pm eastern
> time.
The show is streamed each Sunday morning at 1 hour UTC or Saturday
evening

bonnie@xxxxxxxxxxxx