[booksandbeyond] this week's show

  • From: "Nancy Lynn" <freespirit52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Friends at ACBRadio" <friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Mikes Other Mess" <Mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Missouri List" <missouri-l@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 06:39:36 -0500

Although we didn't plan it this way, this week we have a wonderful Easter
show. We have an angel of an author in Joan Wester Anderson. She's written
many books and stories, but she's most famous for her stories about angels
in the book Where Angels Walk. We discuss this topic in depth on this week's
show. Her web site is www.joanwanderson.com. See below for the listen link.
To participate in the taping of Books & Beyond, go to

www.ourplace.acbradio.org

www.acbradio.org
> , click
> on the mainstream page and choose your player and connection speed. You
> should begin hearing the stream shortly.
> We tape the show every Thursday morning at 0 hours UTC, or Wednesday
> evening
 at 8pm EST.
> The show is streamed every Sunday morning at 1 hour UTC or Saturday
evening
> at 9pm EST.
> After the show, please write to

bonnie@xxxxxxxxxxxx