[booksandbeyond] this week's Books & Beyond

  • From: "Nancy Lynn" <freespirit52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Friends at ACBRadio" <friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Missouri List" <Missouri-l@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Mikes Other Mess" <Mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 10:38:35 -0500

On the show to be streamed this week, we have the first in a reoccurring
series of roundtable discussions. This one is about library services around
the country. We talk about the service as it is now and about the coming
changes. We even have our favorite friend from South Africa to lend an
international flavor. Now look below for how, when, and where to listen.
To participate in the taping of Books & Beyond, go to

www.ourplace.acbradio.org

www.acbradio.org
> , click
> on the mainstream page and choose your player and connection speed. You
> should begin hearing the stream shortly.
> We tape the show each Wednesday evening at 23 hours UTC, or 7pm eastern
> time.
The show is streamed each Sunday morning at 1 hour UTC or Saturday
evening

bonnie@xxxxxxxxxxxx