[booksandbeyond] this week's Books & Beyond

  • From: "Nancy Lynn" <freespirit52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Friends at ACBRadio" <friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Mikes Other Mess" <Mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Missouri List" <Missouri-l@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 06:42:54 -0500

On this week's Books And Beyond, our guest will be Robert Bennett, author of
Blind Traveler Down a Dark River, RC61850. The book takes place in the near
future, and it's about a
newly-blinded man with a specially designed GPS system. The equipment
malfunctions, and he is thereby privy to a murder that takes place a few
blocks away from his location. Since the authorities won't listen to him, he
starts his own investigation into the incident. Mr. Bennett's web site is
www.enablingwords.com.
Look below for the information about how and where to hear this very
interesting show.
To participate in the taping of Books & Beyond, go to

www.ourplace.acbradio.org

www.acbradio.org
> , click
> on the mainstream page and choose your player and connection speed. You
> should begin hearing the stream shortly.
> We tape the show every Thursday morning at 0 hours UTC, or Wednesday
> evening
 at 8pm EST.
> The show is streamed every Sunday morning at 1 hour UTC or Saturday
evening
> at 9pm EST.
> After the show, please write to

bonnie@xxxxxxxxxxxx