[booksandbeyond] this week's Books And Beyond

  • From: "Nancy Lynn" <freespirit52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Friends at ACBRadio" <friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Mikes Other Mess" <Mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Missouri List" <missouri-l@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 01:01:11 -0500

On this week's Books And Beyond, we have Nancy Scott, a local Pennsylvania
poet. We talk about the creation of poetry as well as the process of
self-publishing 2 books of poetry. Look below for the listen link.

To participate in the taping of Books & Beyond, go to

www.ourplace.acbradio.org

www.acbradio.org
> , click
> on the mainstream page and choose your player and connection speed. You
> should begin hearing the stream shortly.
> We tape the show every Thursday morning at 0 hours UTC, or Wednesday
> evening
 at 8pm EST.
> The show is streamed every Sunday morning at 1 hour UTC or Saturday
evening
> at 9pm EST.
> After the show, please write to

bonnie@xxxxxxxxxxxx