[booksandbeyond] this week's B&B taping

  • From: "Nancy Lynn" <freespirit52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Friends at ACBRadio" <friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Mikes Other Mess" <Mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Missouri List" <Missouri-l@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 05:22:28 -0500

On this week's show, we have Jackie Papandrew, a very funny columnist whose
writings can be found on the internet at www.jackiepapandrew.com. The column
is called Airing My Dirty Laundry. She has some pretty funny dirty laundry.
Check it out, and join us tonight for the show. Bring your best-sounding
microphone and some good questions for this guest. See below for the links.
To participate in the taping of Books & Beyond, go to

www.ourplace.acbradio.org

www.acbradio.org
> , click
> on the mainstream page and choose your player and connection speed. You
> should begin hearing the stream shortly.
> We tape the show every Thursday morning at 0 hours UTC, or Wednesday
> evening
 at 8pm EST.
> The show is streamed every Sunday morning at 1 hour UTC or Saturday
evening
> at 9pm EST.
> After the show, please write to

bonnie@xxxxxxxxxxxx