[booksandbeyond] this week's B&B

  • From: "Nancy Lynn" <freespirit52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Missouri List" <Missouri-l@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Friends at ACBRadio" <friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 08:25:15 -0500

On this week's Books And Beyond, we'll begin our recurring series of NLS
narators with none other than veteran narator Mitzi Friedlander. We'll
discuss her many years as a narator and her experiences during that time as
well as her other professional careers. Come tonight with some good
questions for this guest as well as your very best microphone. Now look
below for how, when and where to participate.

To participate in the taping of Books & Beyond, go to

www.ourplace.acbradio.org

www.acbradio.org
> , click
> on the mainstream page and choose your player and connection speed. You
> should begin hearing the stream shortly.
> We tape the show each Wednesday evening at 23 hours UTC, or 7pm eastern
> time.
The show is streamed each Sunday morning at 1 hour UTC or Saturday
evening

bonnie@xxxxxxxxxxxx