[booksandbeyond] this week's B&B

  • From: "Nancy Lynn" <freespirit52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Missouri List" <Missouri-l@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Friends at ACBRadio" <friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 09:28:14 -0500

On tonight's Books And Beyond, we have Suzette Martinez Standring, the
immediate past president of the National Society of Newspaper Columnists.
We'll discuss her writing career as well as her leadership in that
organization. Bring your best microphone and good questions for this guest.
Starting tonight we're going back to our normal taping time of 8pm eastern,
5pm pacific and 0 hours UTC. Now look below for appropriate links.
To participate in the taping of Books & Beyond, go to

www.ourplace.acbradio.org

www.acbradio.org
> , click
> on the mainstream page and choose your player and connection speed. You
> should begin hearing the stream shortly.
> We tape the show each Wednesday evening at 23 hours UTC, or 7pm eastern
> time.
The show is streamed each Sunday morning at 1 hour UTC or Saturday
evening

bonnie@xxxxxxxxxxxx