[booksandbeyond] this week's B&B

  • From: "Nancy Lynn" <freespirit52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Friends at ACBRadio" <friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Missouri List" <Missouri-l@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Mikes Other Mess" <Mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 06:41:08 -0500

This week's Books & Beyond features Josie Willis, an internet columnist
whose commitment is to stop child abuse. We will discuss this subject as
well as her writing career. See below for listen links.
To participate in the taping of Books & Beyond, go to

www.acbradio.org
> , click
> on the mainstream page and choose your player and connection speed. You
> should begin hearing the stream shortly.
> We tape the show every Thursday morning at 0 hours UTC, or Wednesday
> evening
 at 8pm EST.
> The show is streamed every Sunday morning at 1 hour UTC or Saturday
evening
> at 9pm EST.
> After the show, please write to

bonnie@xxxxxxxxxxxx