[booksandbeyond] this weekend's B&B

  • From: "Nancy Lynn" <freespirit52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Friends at ACBRadio" <friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Mikes Other Mess" <Mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Missouri List" <Missouri-l@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 13:12:56 -0500

On this week's Books & Beyond, we have Marius Swart, a South African blind
proofreader for the school for the blind near Capetown. We discuss any and
all things related to Africa from the point of view of an average citizen.
Listen to the show and find out everything you ever wanted to know about
South Africa but didn't know who to ask. Look below for how, when, and where
to listen.
To participate in the taping of Books & Beyond, go to

www.ourplace.acbradio.org

www.acbradio.org
> , click
> on the mainstream page and choose your player and connection speed. You
> should begin hearing the stream shortly.
> We tape the show every Thursday morning at 0 hours UTC, or Wednesday
> evening
 at 8pm EST.
> The show is streamed every Sunday morning at 1 hour UTC or Saturday
evening
> at 9pm EST.
> After the show, please write to

bonnie@xxxxxxxxxxxx