[booksandbeyond] the next taping

  • From: "Nancy Lynn" <freespirit52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Friends at ACBRadio" <friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Mikes Other Mess" <Mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Missouri List" <missouri-l@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 06:20:03 -0500

On the next taping of Books And Beyond, we have Linda Thorne, a local
California writer. Ms. Thorne has written several short stories and is a
member of a local writers group. We will be discussing these topics with
her. Bring your best-sounding microphone and some good questions for this
interesting guest. See below for how to participate.

To participate in the taping of Books & Beyond, go to

www.ourplace.acbradio.org

www.acbradio.org
> , click
> on the mainstream page and choose your player and connection speed. You
> should begin hearing the stream shortly.
> We tape the show every Thursday morning at 0 hours UTC, or Wednesday
> evening
 at 8pm EST.
> The show is streamed every Sunday morning at 1 hour UTC or Saturday
evening
> at 9pm EST.
> After the show, please write to

bonnie@xxxxxxxxxxxx with your feedback.
Books And Beyond now has an email discussion list for any matters related to
the show. It's open to listeners, participants, former and future guests, or
anyone else interested in the show. Simply send an email to
booksandbeyond-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe in the subject field and
then reply to the confirmation request.