[booksandbeyond] supporting one of our own

  • From: "Nancy Lynn" <freespirit52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Friends at ACBRadio" <friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 19:23:03 -0500

This may seem to be a bit off topic on some lists, but it never hurts to
support one of our own.

In just under 4 hours, Bonnie Blose, host of Books And Beyond, will do her
semiannual book show with Jordan Rich on radio station WBZ in Boston,Ma,
1030 on the AM dial. You can also go to www.wbz1030.com and click on the
listen live to hear the show online. If you've read an interesting book this
year, you can call in at 617-254-1030 and talk about it. You must know the
title and author. The show starts at midnight eastern time and goes till
3:30 AM edt. That's from 4AM UTC till 7:30AM UTC. By all means, do join us.
We'd love to hear from all of you.

To participate in the taping of Books & Beyond, go to

www.ourplace.acbradio.org

www.acbradio.org
> , click
> on the mainstream page and choose your player and connection speed. You
> should begin hearing the stream shortly.
> We tape the show each Wednesday evening at 23 hours UTC, or 7pm eastern
> time.
The show is streamed each Sunday morning at 1 hour UTC or Saturday
evening

bonnie@xxxxxxxxxxxx