[booksandbeyond] special taping

  • From: "Nancy Lynn" <freespirit52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Friends at ACBRadio" <friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Mikes Other Mess" <Mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Missouri List" <Missouri-l@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 22:28:14 -0500

Tomorrow at 8pm UTC, 4pm eastern times, we will do a special taping of Books
And Beyond. It will be a roundtable discussion of the library services
around the country, and even around the world if we can have international
participants. There will be no one singular guest. The participants in the
room will all be guests on this show equally. We'd love to hear how your
library services work for you. We'll also talk about the new digital
technology that will be rolled out here in the United States. I understand
that it's already being used in much of the rest of the world, so those of
you who have been using it for a while, please attend and contribute. Now
see below for the link to the room, although please ignore the times given.
Thanks in advance to one and all in advance for your participation.
To participate in the taping of Books & Beyond, go to

www.ourplace.acbradio.org

www.acbradio.org
> , click
> on the mainstream page and choose your player and connection speed. You
> should begin hearing the stream shortly.
> We tape the show every Thursday morning at 0 hours UTC, or Wednesday
> evening
 at 8pm EST.
> The show is streamed every Sunday morning at 1 hour UTC or Saturday
evening
> at 9pm EST.
> After the show, please write to

bonnie@xxxxxxxxxxxx