[booksandbeyond] special magical story on tonight's NBC NightlyNews--

  • From: "Nancy Lynn" <freespirit52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 17:21:55 -0500

Tonight on the 6:30pm (EST) NBC Nightly News will be a special segment about
Adam and Ashley, two of our readers who are passionate Harry Potter fans and
are helping to raise money to bring the newest book to life in braille.
Please tune in and join in the excitement!

Adam and Ashley's group, Team Harry Potter and the Walking Wizards, and a
recently-formed online group of HP fans are both putting forth great effort
to ensure this book is funded.  Inspired by their actions, Yahoo! will be
matching all gifts raised by these groups.  Pre-order requests have been far
beyond our expectations, causing us to increase our press-count and book
budget by over 50%.  Please help us raise awareness and funds by forwarding
this email to others who might be moved by our mission.  The above links
connect to secure webpages to make a donation.

Thank you for helping us ensure that all children, sighted and blind, get to
enjoy this international phenomenon.

If you'd like to be removed from our email list, reply to this message and
we'll promptly do so.

--
Justin Byron
Development Coordinator