[booksandbeyond] special Saturday taping

  • From: "Nancy Lynn" <freespirit52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Friends at ACBRadio" <friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 05:08:53 -0500

This Saturday at 4pm eastern time, 1pm pacific time and 9pm UTC we will do a
special taping of Books And Beyond. We will have Frances osborne, a
rehabilitation counselor with the TX Commission for the Blind. We will
discuss various aspects of the client-counselor relationship: what works and
doesn't, as well as how to get the most service from your counselor and your
agency. This show was supposed to be taped a few weeks ago, but there were
technical problems which prevented that taping. Now see below for how and
where to participate.
To participate in the taping of Books & Beyond, go to

www.ourplace.acbradio.org