[booksandbeyond] some help needid

  • From: "mohit" <mohitkhatanhar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <booksandbeyond@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 14:26:33 +0530

Hi there,

should i by a mp3 playher supporting rock box? or the book port? for reading audio books, I am a bit kunfuzed bittvine the 2, the mony is not the problim , i am manely looking for sumtinng which would be more accesabille,
please get back, by and take care,
mohit.
----- Original Message ----- From: "George" <gsmith2168@xxxxxxxxxxx>