[booksandbeyond] questions about English

  • From: "Nancy Lynn" <freespirit52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Missouri List" <missouri-l@xxxxxxx>, "Mikes Other Mess" <Mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Friends at ACBRadio" <friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 15:55:48 -0500

The following message is from Bonnie Blose, host of Books & Beyond. Please
write to her as requested.
Tonight, I will interview Richard Lederer. As many of you may already know,
he is an expert on the English language. If you have a particular question
about
the origin of a word or phrase and would like to know its origin or how its
meaning changed over time, please send me your question. I will ask Richard.
If you have any questions about grammar or punctuation, please feel free to
send those as well. Please send to:

bookmaven630@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Bonnie Blose,
host of Books And Beyond