[booksandbeyond] prayer request: This time it's not for me.

  • From: "Nancy J. Lynn" <freespirit52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Missouri Chat List" <chat@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "mcb List" <Missouri-l@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 21:45:23 -0500

This will make particular sense to those of you who understand the place
animals have in our lives. Bonnie Blose, the hostess of Books And Beyond,
heard each weekend over www.acbradio.org, has a cat with feline luchemia. Up
till this weekend he's been doing fine for a cat with this deadly disease.
He's now stopped eating and is just lying around in one spot very still.
He's still alive and, other than acting strangely, looks fine. He and Bonnie
both need all the prayers, good wishes, healing energy, etc that you can
send their way. Her cat's name is Muf
, if that helps. If you'd like to write to her, the email address is
bookmaven@xxxxxxxxxxx You can also leave a voice message in her Philmore
box, 773-572-7748. If you know her personally and have her phone number, I'm
sure she'd like to hear from you as well, but I won't put her personal phone
number out here. Thanks for all you do to help.
VICTORY OVER HARD TIMES