[booksandbeyond] phrots

  • From: "Nancy J. Lynn" <freespirit52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Books And Beyond" <booksandbeyond@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 05:16:07 -0500

Phrots stands for Paul Harvey's Rest of the Story. I thought you might find
this interesting. I get them in my Philmore box, and, although I don't send
them out every day, this is one you might find interesting. Enjoy, and let
me know if you can't get the file to play once you've downloaded it. I saved
the file and will send it to you if you want it.
This is an email link to a copy of a voicemail message sent from Philmore
Productions Voicemail.  To hear the sound file, click on the following link:
http://www.pmpmail.com/vis_wav/07101904353319.wav