[booksandbeyond] our anniversary show

  • From: "Nancy Lynn" <freespirit52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Friends at ACBRadio" <friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Mikes Other Mess" <Mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Missouri List" <Missouri-l@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 07:01:30 -0500

A little over a year ago, I wrote to Marlaina Lieberg suggesting that she
have Bonnie Blose as a guest on her show. Even then, I was thinking that she
should have her very own book show on ACB Radio's mainstream page. Marlaina
had her on and then offered her the show. It's now almost one year later,
and we here at Books And Beyond decided that, as they say, turnabout is fair
play. We have Edwin Cooney as our guest host tonight, and he will interview
our hostess. We'll have it streamed on the weekend of July 28 and 29 since
that is the first anniversary of the show's beginning. Come join us with
your best-sounding microphone and some thought-provoking questions for our
guest. Look below for how and where to participate.
To participate in the taping of Books & Beyond, go to

www.ourplace.acbradio.org

www.acbradio.org
> , click
> on the mainstream page and choose your player and connection speed. You
> should begin hearing the stream shortly.
> We tape the show every Thursday morning at 0 hours UTC, or Wednesday
> evening
 at 8pm EST.
> The show is streamed every Sunday morning at 1 hour UTC or Saturday
evening
> at 9pm EST.
> After the show, please write to

bonnie@xxxxxxxxxxxx