[booksandbeyond] next Books & Beyond

  • From: "Nancy Lynn" <freespirit52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Friends at ACBRadio" <friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Missouri List" <Missouri-l@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Mikes Other Mess" <Mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 22:15:59 -0500

On the next streaming of Books & Beyond, we have Mike May. Mike is currently
the CEO of the Sendero Corporation, a company that produces and sells high
tech aids for the blind. The web site is
www.senderogroup.com
. Even before
this, Mike has led a life of amazing accomplishment. He's worked for the
CIA. He headed up a few other businesses before his current one. He's also
had some recent eye operations that have restored some of his eyesight. We
will discuss all of this and more on tonight's show. Now see below for the
listen link.

To participate in the taping of Books & Beyond, go to

www.ourplace.acbradio.org

www.acbradio.org
> , click
> on the mainstream page and choose your player and connection speed. You
> should begin hearing the stream shortly.
> We tape the show every Thursday morning at 0 hours UTC, or Wednesday
> evening
 at 8pm EST.
> The show is streamed every Sunday morning at 1 hour UTC or Saturday
evening
> at 9pm EST.
> After the show, please write to

bonnie@xxxxxxxxxxxx